California Pacific Medical Center’s Outpatient Physical Therapy and Sports Wellness Center
CPMC is located in the beautiful city of San Francisco, California.
Our Outpatient Physical Therapy Clinic has an extensive Sports Wellness Program at the Pacific Campus of CPMC.
The facility is 10,000 square feet and includes a rehabilitation pool, plyometric room, private Pilates room, cardio equipment and the latest in fitness tools (TRX, BOSU, slide boards, sports cords and medicine balls).
The Sports Wellness Center attempts to bridge the gap between medically necessary therapy services and community based wellness and fitness needs.
Our Sports Wellness programs are Pilates…Beyond Therapy, Total Body Fitness, Golf Conditioning, Fit for Life, Running, Fitness Training and Bike Fits.
We have 15 Physical Therapists and 3 Physical Therapy Assistants at the Pacific Campus where the Sports Wellness Center is located.
All are licensed therapists in the State of California, CPR certified and have additional advanced certifications listed below.
Advanced Qualifications of our Therapists:
- Board Certified Orthopedic Certified Specialists (OCS)
- PT Fellowship in Advanced Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy (FAAOMPT)
- Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapists (COMT) through Maitland Australian Physiotherapy Seminars
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Certificates in Pilates Mat, Reformer, Barrel and Cadillac apparatuses.
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) certified golf fitness instructors.
- Serotta International Cycling Institute (SICI) certified bike fitters.
- Cycling video analysis using the CompuTrainer® 3D interactive motion software
- Dartfish video analysis for Running Evaluations
- Contemplas forceplate treadmill for Running Evaluations
- Dartfish video analysis for Golf Assessments
- Titlist Performance Institute (TPI) online home exercise programs for Golf Assessment
Need more information?
Telephone number: 415.600.5860