Options for Aging & Aching Knees
Knee problems like arthritis, meniscus tears or ligament damage can worsen as you age. Join us for an evening of expert advice and Q&A discussion with CPMC orthopedic specialists.
Topics covered include:
- Tips for Maintaining Healthy Knees | Christian Guier, MD
- New Approaches to Knee Pain: Stems Cells & PRP | Lesley Anderson, MD
- Non-Replacement Options for Knee Arthritis | Robert Purchase, MD
- Total Knee Replacement: When Is It Time? | Robert Mayle, MD
- Moderated by I John Belzer, MD., chief of orthopedic surgery, CPMC
WHEN: Tuesday, September 30, 6:30-8:00 pm
Doors open & refreshments served at 6:15
WHERE: Holiday Inn Golden Gateway Redwood Room, Lower Lobby
1500 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco
COST: Free but registration is required.